TCI the College of Technology
Train for Your New Career at TCI College of Technology.
Explore new exciting career possibilities sooner than you think. TCI College of Technology offers 16 degree programs in fields such as business, digital media, healthcare, technology, and engineering.
• Business Administration
• Paralegal Studies
• Automotive Technology
• Electronics Engineering Technology
• Civil and Environmental Technology
• Industrial Electronics Technology - Computer Technology Track
• Computer Software Technology
• Networking Technology
• Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technology
• Facilities Management Technology
• Security Services and Management
• Health Information Technology
• Human Services
• Ophthalmic Dispensing
• Digital Media Arts
Please note that not all programs are available at all times.
• TCI College of Technology was founded by Nobel Prize recipient Guglielmo Marconi in 1909 as a leading center for education and development in the communications industry. TCI has ranked as one of the top 2-year colleges in the U.S. for the past 12 years by Community College Week. In the survey for the 2009-2010 academic year, TCI ranked in the top 10 in the nation among two-year institutions in the awarding of Associate Degrees in Computer & Information Sciences & Support Services, in Engineering Technologies & Engineering related fields and in Family & Consumer Sciences/Human Services.*
Benefits of TCI College:
• Flexible schedules
• Top rated by Community College Week
• Top five college for Hispanic and African-American students**
• Small class sizes - average class size of 20 students
• Located directly across from Madison Square Garden with easy access to the train
• No high-school diploma required for many programs
• Financial Aid available for those who qualify
• TCI serves more than 4,000 students comprised of 82 countries/nationalities
Career placement assistance and internships
Lifetime career placement services are offered for graduates of TCI. TCI also provides students with additional skills such as interview techniques and the ability to project professional demeanors to potential employers in order to obtain jobs that may complement students' technical credentials.
Get free information now on the career training programs offered by TCI College. Fill out the form on the right to find out how TCI College of Technology can help you begin to pursue any of these rewarding careers!
TCI is accredited by the New York State Board of Regents and the Middle States Commission on Higher Education* which accredits NYS Colleges & Universities like Columbia, Cornell, Colgate, Cooper Union, NYU, and St. John's University.***
* Community College Week (Community College Week - 2011 Annual Survey of two-year associate degree-granting institutions. (6-11-12 Issue).
**Rated in the top 5 colleges in the U.S. for number of Associate degrees granted.
View disclosures: http://www.tcicollege.edu/disclosures
*** New York State Board of Regents and the Commissioner of Education, 89 Washington Avenue, Albany, NY 12234, (518) 474-5889 as well as the Middle States Commission on Higher Education, 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104. (267-284-5000).